background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Help where I can, however I can



Just finished this scrapbag for a breast cancer fundraiser. It is important to me to help where I can, however I can. Whenever I am asked to a local breast cancer fundraiser, I make a door prize or silent auction item. Having six sisters, I know that curing and preventing this disease is important. I know, six sisters! I have four brothers too! Anyway, for all you ladies who hold fundraisers, who walk, who care, who pray, who are diagnosed, thanks!
The fabric is Michael Miller, don't you love blue? I don't know if you can see but the lining is purple. The pin cushion/weight is attached to the bag with velcro, so the trash portion can be removed for emptying and occasional washing. This is a great item for any crafter, but I like to use it while cropping. It is also great when I am scrapping of my cricut matts! I just scrape the scraps right into the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails