background

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Favorites Mini Album in a Tiny Lunch Box






I love the $1.00 spot at Target and found this Tiny Lunch box there a few years back. I wasn't sure about the colors, but when I saw this paper I knew exactly what to use it with. Since it was so very girly, and I have boys I decided to make a mini album about my favorite things in life. Some things I included are my family, now and growning up, my hubby's smile, my favorite bible verse, board game, food, drink, vacation spot, and music.
I love to sew on my pages! And love the pocket look I got on this accordion insert. I used a Creative Memories Page, cut and scored it because I did not think chipboard would do and I liked the white back ground. I also made a layout on the inside cover and bottom of the box. The Xyron is a great tool when covering a small box!

1 comment:

  1. this is adorable..I love this idea...

    visitme at: deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails