background

Monday, August 17, 2009

Saving more money!



Here I saved more money making flowers with CTMH Hollyhock cardstock and sanding the edges. I also rolled up the edges and distressed them with my fingernails! I fussy cut some CTMH printed paper for the small flowers. The daisies are Prima Marketing flowers, I found on clearance at Michaels with a glitter circle punch and the CTMH windows circles.
I saw the page layout on the Scrapbooks Etc. newsletter and website and it was just the right page for these flowers. To get the curve on my photos, I laid my photos on the Cricut mat, and used my DS software to create a circle that went off the matt. I placed cardstock on the other half and cut both the photos and the paper in the same file. I liked the look of these flowers so much, I have created a cut file for 12 x 12 cardstock and 8 1/2" by 11". See yesterday's post for the cut file for 6" x 12".

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails