background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Double Prizes! I won! Thanks so!


I won two of the challenge prizes for the Crop Out Diabetes on line crop. I won the Color Challenge, and would like to thank Amy Chomas for donating the prize to the event! The prize is a package of Staples Brand Mini Gel pens and a Mini Gel pen holder to fit into my Cricut. Please look for a post in the future when I show you how I use these pens!

My other prize was for the Alter It challenge and I won a paper kit by Paper Secrets. I will try and post what I make with this as well. As near as I can tell, Paper Secrets is an online scrapbooking community. I signed up last week, but I have forgotten my password and userid already (apparently). They have weekly challenges and forums for sharing your scraping life.

It has been an interesting day here! I experienced my first earthquake. I had no idea that I lived near a potential earthquake epicenter. But it turns out, even Northern IL has its quakes. No one hurt, and no visible damage. Just most of the community woken up early, picking up books and picture frames. I had a neighbor whose garage door opened from the quake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails