background

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crushed Velvet and Toile in Midnight Blue



Today, I played with some all time favorites. What woman doesn't like Toile and crushed velvet? I love all the glamour pages in scrapbooking right now, so why not try and follow the trend in my covers? This color combo is my signature color, blue and white. I have obsessed over dark blue since childhood and collect cobalt glass and blue and white items. These colors are in my craft area too (along with Cricut Green)! It is such a happy color combo for me and it photographs so well! Yes, it is for sale at the Etsy shop, but I don't have any more velvet in stock so move quick!
I also loved the embellishment on this cover! I think part of the reason I started making covers, was to use my stash of vintage buttons and jewelry that were too bulky to fit in a scrapbook! The center of this flower came from a vintage bracelet I have. I thought it was just the perfect piece to finish off the flower center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails