background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My First Design Job: With Jill-D-Zines!



I am so excited to say, I have my first design job in the paper crafting world! Some of my job titles in the past have been Assistant Fashion Director, and Technical Designer. Both of these jobs were in the fashion design industry. Now that I have discovered my paper crafting passion, I have been wanted to add some designer experience in paper crafting. Well, I have been asked to be a designer for Jill-D-Zines! Jill-D-Zines is a digital scrapbooking designer, who is now offering cut files! I am so excited! Jill's work can be found at www.scrapdish.com here.
I have used her Fancy Shapes set to make my Mother's Day Card, and I cut it the SVG version, but she offers AI, SVG, GSD, DXF, JPG, and PNG. Don't you just love the picot detail?! These cut files are perfect for the card maker and for the scrap booker for journaling details, or highlighting a photo! The fancy shapes would also be great to use as the flap on a little handbag cut file when cut in half! Oh, I wish I had more time to play!
I used Basic Grey's Urban Couture paper, Basic Grey Two Scoops Swirly Stamps, and Basic Grey Sweet Sentiments, Want2Scrap pearls, Close to My Heart Blush ink, Pink Stickles, more salad packaging and the Cricut Plantin Schoolbook flower with glitter.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Clare!! really pretty mothers day card...see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails