background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink Stamper Father's Day Challenge


Most of us need to make a Father's Day card or gift, so entering this next challenge was fun and could win a prize! This challenge is going on at The Pink Stamper, and the prize is an Expression! Here I made a card using my Cricut and the following cartridges: George, A Childs Year, Beyond Birthdays, Mini Monograms and Wild Card. I love using motifs inside the circle outline from George and here I used a silhoutte from a Child's Year. I loaded my gel pens into the Cricut for the sentiment, "You're Simply the Best...Dad". and then swapped the pens for the blade to cut the rest. This is so easy with the Gypsy! You just write first, don't unload the paper, and swap to the blade, then cut and when finished unload the paper. If need be you can go back to the design to add to it. I added "Dad" because it did not occur to me immediately. The paper and ribbon are Close to My Heart. The rub ons are Bazzill Collection, FireHearts/Kisses by Imaginisce.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails