background

Saturday, August 7, 2010

50th Birthday Card Idea


Crazy busy weekend, filled with kids parties, grown up parties and a boat trip on Lake Michigan! So, today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a friends 50th Birthday. First, I cut the flower using Straight from the Nest using the Sticker Paper from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Then I placed a lace fabric on top. I sprinkled it with white glitter, removed the lace and sprinkled it with aqua glitter. I saw this idea at CHA at the Sparkle N Sprinkle booth. Mine did not turn out as well as the example at the booth. But I did not have very dark glitter. I will try this again with darker glitter!
The fabulous is from Forever Young, the 50th is from Heritage. Love the 50th on Heritage! I added a stamped stem from Inkadinkado Wellspring, a Sparkle Burst Brad from Karen Foster, bling, glitter on the 50 with a glue pen, a little doodling, and happy from my CTHM letter H set.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails