background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two for Tuesday: Your Story and Expression


Now that my boys are back in school, it is time to get the resume together and work on the Etsy stores! I have just finished up two covers I thought I would share this Tuesday. The first one is a cover for the Cricut Expression and or Cake Machine. I have had a wonderful response to this Michael Miller fabric and did not buy enough for customer requests! I recently went through the fabric stash and organized and realized, I could make another cover with the print in the flap. The pink tone on tone flourish fabric is from Hobby Lobby.

And my second cover is a custom order from Carrie at Greenbeancrafterole. I love her blog and work! She and I arranged a little swap and now I have a little of her work too! She is a big fan of pink and black skulls, and I have also made her two other covers in the same fabric (see photos below). I couldn't find my picture of the Expression cover I made her and actually had to visit her blog to copy it. I like how she cropped it. I will have to get out my Adobe photoshop a little more and play now that the boys are in school!

Carrie must have a beautiful craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails