background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How Do You See it?


Last week I got a chance to scrap with my friend (and Stampin Up consultant) Lynn. I pulled an old cut file out of my bag, which I had made and pictured with wonderful Prima flowers. I had planned to use it for my Grandmother in law's 90th birthday page. She saw it, and said it would be wonderful for Halloween. Funny, how we each see something different in the same thing!
So, today I am sharing a page that I made with the cut file using Heritage and George and asking you, how do you see this file used? It always amazes me, what color can do to something! I little white, pink and green and this is a girly cut file, a little black, purple, orange and green and it's perfect for Halloween! Want the cut file? Visit my original post here for the link. So, thank you Lynn, for helping me to see the Halloween in this cut file! As always, I love your comments!
Supplies used:
K & Company Paper (orange background and black cat) Specialty Paper Jen Yanok
Stampin Up Holiday Best Stamp (Trick or Treat)
Storybook Cricut Cartridge (Title block)
George, Basic Shapes & Heritage (cut file available at link above for black fence cut)
Assorted buttons and ribbons
Bling from Want2Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails