background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On Assignment for Scrapbooks Etc Song Lyrics





I am submitting an On Assignment: Inspired by song lyrics for the Scrapbooks Etc. Magazine. I was inspired by the post it note holders that you can find on Etsy, made with floppy disks. As soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted to make a mini album! Then I saw the Scrapbooks Etc was looking for submissions inspired by song lyrics and thought of Brad Paisley's song "Welcome to the Future." I thought it would be the perfect thing to scrap my sons' obsession with gaming and also record how things were when they grew up. Just think of all the things they have: hand held game systems, games stored on little chips, wireless play, accessories for their game systems like instruments and athletic equipment, and they can play on the go or at home. Wonder what the future will be for their children!?
Don't have any floppies left? Check my Etsy store in the next few days for floppies and kits to make your own. I will list supplies and some how to's in tomorrow's blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Very neat! Thanks for letting me know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Debbie at creative Ideas , I would love to send you some more info on being a Team designer. do you have a facebook page? if not, are you on Cricut MB you can send me a PM. so I can get you some info. let me know.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails