background

Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Daily Cover & Mini Album Cover File to Share


I created and cut this file for my December Daily Cover. It would make the perfect cover for any Mini Album. Don't you love a peek a boo cut?! HERE is the SCUT version. I am still waiting for my cover to be published so I can share my photos. I found out it was supposed to be published on the 3rd, but it still not up. So, I will share my screen capture only. If you use a double sided paper, you can fold back the scallops for a trim look.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [05 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails