background

Friday, December 10, 2010

December's Featured Etsy Blogger is: Pruitthandcrafts


December's featured Etsy blogger is Pruitthandcrafts! Like many of us, Linda likes more than one medium. She has quilts, jewelry, embellishments and more at three Etsy stores. They are Pruitthandcrafts, Pruittdesigns, and Pruittsupply. My favorite item is this sweet bag. I love the details of the hand crocheted flower and the bias tape leaf, the shape is so appealing! Her profile says she is a breast cancer survivor and Grandmother to 25. I noticed she follows about as many blogs as I do. I think I like her already!

2 comments:

  1. The bag is so beautiful...I'll go check out he shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Clare, for the wonderful feature! That bag is one of my favorites too, although I did not do the crochet part, a friend did that for me! Blessings in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails