background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the Winner is...


Thanks to everyone who participated in the News Years Day Blog Hop and to Yolanda for setting it all up! It was a lot of fun!

I used Random.org to pick my winner. The number was 41, so that comment was by Kathy Billings. She said, "Love your planner, wish I had an Archivers near me." Kathy, watch for an email from me on how to claim your prize! And not to enable you but Archivers has an online store now! Look for the Online store link on the left.
And if you are not a winner, please visit my blog again for more prize opportunities on January 8, 2011 and January 28th! I will be doing a Valentine's Day Blog hop and hosting a challenge for the Crop Out Diabetes fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails