background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Dress Form Skirt Idea


Here is another idea for a dress form stamp or die cut, a ribbon skirt! One of my Close to My Heart friends; Melissa Johnson, shared this idea with me, so I can't take credit. My version did not turn out as well as hers. As I understand the instructions, you loop your ribbon around a card the length you want your skirt to be about 5 times. Then tie a ribbon around the top to form the waist. Remove the card, and glue the skirt at the waistline and tack at the bottom with glue dots. Somehow, when I glued mine down one of the loops got longer. Melissa always has these tips for preventing mishaps. That'll teach me not to miss stamp camp!
Stamp, ink and ribbon are CTMH. I think the stamp is the January Stamp of the Month (2011) and I am not sure of the name. The sentiment is SRM Stickers #51005 Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails