background

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Spring Flowers Cricut Expression Cover


Have you ever had a trim or embellishment that you are holding onto for the right project? Well, I bought this American Crafts Ribbon Rose a while ago and knew I wanted to use in on a Cricut Cover.
But, I needed the right fabric, and design.
With all the snow and bitter cold getting to me, I headed down to my craft room yesterday with a mission to pull out some new Lake House Dry Goods fabric and see how it looked with my ribbon. And here is my cover, made to fit a Cricut Expression or Cricut Cake. I love the spring flowers and bright colors! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. The colors are perfect. If I didn't hate to sew so much, I'd make one myself. Enjoy yours. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you add some more colour and flowers.Then it looks very beautiful.Flowers colours should be red and yellow.lahore flower delivery

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails