background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've Been Tealinated!


Ever since I subscribed to Lolly Chops' Blog, my love of teal has grown. Some of my family members would say I've been Tealinated, or Lolly Chopped! I used to love cobalt blue and dutch blue, but lately I am tending towards teal. It's even appearing in my scrap book pages. And there's more evidence of a conversion: buttons from Paper Trey Ink that I had to have at this years CHA

I just finished up a custom order, with Michael Miller fabric and love it (photo at top of the post). The rich tones of the dark chocolate and pumpkin butter Orange with the teal are soo rich! So, in case your not convinced of the beauty of teal, check out these covers below and visit Lolly's Blog for a fun contest to win some craft "booty". She is using the Wheel of Fortune theme and calling it The Teal of Fortune. I think there's some teal in the kit! The comments on the contest are so funny. I really think creative people are some of the funniest people I know!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails