background

Monday, March 7, 2011

March Featured Etsy Blogger: MysticWynd


This month the Etsy Blogger Teams featured blogger is MysticWynd. Karen makes lovely jewelry and I chose to share a piece I thought perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Such a beautiful green! You can Find Karen's Blog HERE and her Etsy Store HERE. I really enjoyed visiting her blog and reading it! I loved the Paradoxical Commandments by Dr. Kent M. Keith and adapted by Mother Theresa. And the visit was well timed for my plans for lent, it is between me and my God isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the great feature, Clare! I really appreciate your kind words and I'm glad you've enjoyed some of my blog ramblings! I'd love to invite everyone to stop by and say hi and check them out!

    Thanks again,

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails