background

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Graduation Card To Share






Just a quick graduation card to share today. I made this with my Cricut Imagine, using one of the pre-loaded images (yellow marquee), and my Wild Card Cartridge (For the Graduate quote). I love that I can make up a graduation card for anyone with their school colors on the Imagine, even if I don't have the right color cardstock on hand! To get the quote inside my marquee on the Imagine, I printed my marquee first. Then I used white boxes to place my quote in the marquee and reloaded the paper with the marquee on it. I then printed the quote. It is a bit of a estimation game, but it works!

The black paper is embossed with Tim Holtz's Notebook folder. I added some measuring tape ribbon (not sure whose as it has been in the stash for sooo long), a flower, a chip board hart and a few buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails