background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Moxie Fab Inspiration from Tuesday's Trigger










This weekend I took a look at the Crafts Meow blog hop/release and saw the most fabulous flower at a blog called Note to Self, by Lindsay! Such a beautiful card and such a simple technique, I had to give it a try! Now, I don't have a lot of Copic markers, just enough to color skin and one lonely orange marker. So, I pulled out my Chrome Orange marker and checked my cardstock to see if I had an orange piece. I used a Stampin' Up set called Fifth Avenue Floral that I got at a garage sale for $4.00, with my Close to My Heart White Daisy Die Ink. The sentiment is Close to My Heat as well, For Every Occasion. It wasn't' showing up well, so I went over it with my Uniball pen.


And since my card had orange in it, I decided to add some red to this fabulous look and post it to the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger! I am just a wee bit obsessed.



And speaking of fab, you have to see my yellow tree peony! It has the scent of lemons! Wish I could create the beauty mother nature does! This tree peony is supposed to get as big as a lilac bush!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails