background

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Embellish Color Trends Challenge: Rainbow







Today I am trying a new challenge: Embellish Color Trends Rainbow Challenge.





My favorite fabric store: Tammy Tadd Designs, is going out of business. I will miss them so and I wanted to make them a card. For my card, I used my Cuttlebug Quilling Chrysanthemum and cut the colors so that the center is violet and working through the rainbow to end with red. I then added Anna Griffin trim to the card and added a bit of blue ink to the felt trim. The pink fabric, I bought at Tammy Tadd Designs. I am not sure of the manufacturer as it is just a scrap. I stitched it to the card and used my computer to print, "I will miss..." The inside says, "the way you brighten my day!"





2 comments:

  1. Claire,
    Luv your take on the challenge...
    Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a beautiful flower, Clare! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails