background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Moxie Fab I'm Sew Excited Challenge!






























So, if you visit my blog you know I love to sew and that I love Moxie Fab! So, when I saw the latest challenge: I'm Sew Excited! I knew I had to enter this one. And the post says the item can be a home decor item...so, I am submitting this decopage sewing box I made. I found it at an estate sale and covered it with My Minds Eye: Lost and Found Paper. I used an SU stamp set called "Chic Botique", a felt rolled rose with My Favorite Things, Mini Rolled Roses Die, a zipper flower, a zipper pull for a leaf, a rolled flower cut with my SCAL 2, bling is Want2Scrap and some lace scraps. I even found a great sticker dress form for the inside embellishment! Isn't it a great way to glam up your sewing kit?!

7 comments:

  1. This is really nice Clare thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is super moxie. Neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! and the winner.... super cute!!!!!!!!!! love it original, creative... in Puerto Rico said BRUTAL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Great idea, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is very creative. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the I'm Sew Excited! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails