background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Clare's Entry for Case Study Challenge # 68


I saw the current challenge at Case Study and loved the colors! I knew that I wanted to get out The Robin's Nest Ocean Fleur and make up a little thank you card for Nancy H. over at Just About the Details for the Cricut Cartridge I won from her blog. I tried black with the teal and orange combo and thought it too dark, but I often used a dark chocolate brown instead of black. So, here I used The Robin's Nest Witch Accessories paper. I won Lovely Floral and had to use it in her than you card! I cut the circle in The Robin's Nest Distressed Honeycomb paper and inked the edges. I then welded the Thank You and the flourished circle together with my Gypsy. I hand stitched a detail around the circle to add a bit of white and then punched the butterflies with a Creative Memories punch. I added a few dots to my cut with the white Signo pen.

5 comments:

  1. Love my Cricut and your card! The sewing really adds to the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, LOVE the stitching! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. stitching always makes a card great, wish i knew how to sew in a straight line ha!!

    Visiting from CASE Study
    xo, Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've incorporated a circle of orange behind the circular element of the text. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh how lovely! Great job with the CASE! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails