background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday with Pink by Design Stamps


Today I am sharing a card I made to try out for the Pink by Design Stamps Design Team. I used my Cricut Imagine and the CCR software to enlarge a patterned paper from Audrey. The circle holes were created with Cricut Craftroom Basic shapes. I ran out of ink just before I cut the black portion, and actually hand cut that circle because I wanted to make sure I made the deadline. I added a few dew drops by The Robin's Nest to the paper to high light the patterned paper. The Pink by Design stamps are called Labels. The stamp set is built so you can stamp the label portion and then add the word portion to fit your needs. I love this set! The ribbon has been in the stash forever so I am not sure who made it.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails