background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank You Graphic 45!


I just received a collection of the Graphic 45 Little Darlings Line, that I won on their Facebook Page. I wanted to make a thank you note and be sure to thank them. So, I used some Graphic 45 Paper I had in my stash called Curtain Call to make up my Card. I started my using my George Basic Shapes Cartridge and the Center Point button to cut the dancers in the center of my cirle. I used a bit of the border strip from the Curtain Call Borders. I cut the sign from the Cricut Picturesque Cartridge (size 2") and stamped with Pink By Designs Label Stamp. The flower is Bazzill Basics and I used a bit of red and white ribbon with some buttons and crochet thread from my stash.
I love their classic lines, with beautiful colors and their retro aesthetic. Below is a photo of the line that I won (Little Darlings), I just wasn't ready to scrap with it yet, but I will try and post photos when I have a little something scrapped! Can't wait to get a chance to scrap with it!

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the couple dancing in the middle of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice thing for you to do! You did a beautiful job on this card! And thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.....and posting my button...it is greatly appreciated! Your name has been entered twice! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails