background

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Try It Tuesday: PPDC & An older Mojo Monday Sketch


I started paper crafting as a scrap booker, and have started making my own cards.  I am not always confident of my layouts for cards, so this Tuesday I decided to try a sketch.  I found one I liked at Mojo Monday's.  It's an oldy.  I am entering this in The Play Date Cafe Challenge 151:  Wine, Pumpkin, Moss. 

 I used scraps from my stash and can only identify the butterflies as Basic Grey.  The 70 is cut with Cricut Storybook, the circle frame with Elegant Edges. Border punch is Martha Stewart.  So, next time you need a card or page and aren't sure about a layout, try a sketch!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The butterflies are gorgeous and really frame the image. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails