background

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Time for a Tuesday Trigger Inspired Page

In all this hectic holiday madness, I made time for this weeks Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.  It is called Sweet Dreams and the inspiration photo is below.  As per my usual, I scrapped a page instead of making a card.  I love the use of white in this room to slow down the eye and make all the patterned goodness and color pop.  And what about that pop of cranberry rug?
Supplies Used
The Robin's Nest Daisy Stripe Stamp (Floral Die cut background)
K & Company Addison Paper (gingham back ground)
White Card Stock
Butterfly Die Cut (Kit from Scrapbooking Rewards Credit Card)
Cricut CTMH Artist and From My Kitchen Cartridges (Title)
Cranberry Card stock
Buttons
Pom Pom Trim
Flower bling
Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails