background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sympathy for A Window Card Challenge

Just sharing this sympathy card I made today and entering it into the Moxie Fab World Window Card Challenge.  I used Discovery Girl Glitter Swirl paper and dew drops by The Robin's Nest.  I distressed the edges and added flower and button.  The stamp is Angel Company.  Don't you love these coffee colored dew drops!  I love that there is one inside the card with the sentiment too!
Supplies Used
The Robin's Nest Discovery Girl Glitter Swirl Paper
The Robin's Nest Fall Folliage Dew Drops
The Angel Company Stamp
Flower bling
button
CTMH Ink

1 comment:

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails