background

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Three D Doily



Today I am sharing a 3 dimensional doily that I made for a scrapbook page.  Be sure to stop back on Saturday to see how I used it on the finished page.   For my heart, I started with two Silhouette files, the first one, is used for the placement of The Robin's Nest Tear Drops and Dew Drops.  I cut the file on some scrap paper and set it aside.  I then stretched the heart with the scalloped edges to fit the patterned heart.  And cut the heart with the scalloped edges, and place it on a light box with the placement heart cut out behind it.
All the Tear Drops on sale this month at The Robin's Nest for the month of February!  You can find them all HERE.  You don't need a coupon, you will see they are already marked down!
Supplies
The Robin's Nest Freedom Tear Drops
The Robin's Nest Christmas Dew Drops

Silhouette Heart Flourish File
Silhouette Heart Nested

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails