background

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pumpkin & Paper Turkey with Art Glitter and Cricut

I saw some beautiful metal garden art pumpkins at our local craft fair this fall and as usual, decided I could make a better one for less with paper!  So here is my pumpkin and paper turkey using Cricut Close to My Heart Artiste, Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes, and Cricut Create a Critter.  I cut six of the rosette pieces and glued them together.  I folded them and then added the Art Glitter using the ultra fine tip and 56 Pumpkin for the brown paper with orange glitter, and 343 Chestnut for the brown glitter on the orange rosette.  The brown back portion of the tail is Cricut Artiste, the fan folded portion is Ribbons and Rosettes, and the turkey is Create a Critter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails