background

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Work the Stash Wednesday: Leaf Wreath

I have wanted to make a leaf wreath forever and am finally getting around to it this year.  I thought it was the perfect project for work the stash Wednesday since I have had some of this card stock forever!  I followed the tutorial I found at Popper and Mimi here, but used a Cricut leaf from the Sophie cart.  The title journal block and letter stickers are The Robin's Nest.  The flower is Mon Ami Gabby.  I used CCR to create a file with leaves and cut one sheet each in orange, yellow, green, brown, and red card stock.
I have to warn you that this project is addictive!  But the price is great!  I spent less than $2.40 on paper and the card board was free!  I splurged on the flower for $2.99.  Now I want to make one for every season.  Below you can see a screen capture of the CCR file.  I will try and share it later, but my computer with CCR won't connect to the internet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails