background

Friday, April 11, 2014

Fashion Friday: Spring Trend Neutrals



Now that I am working in the fashion industry again, I will be blogging on Friday's about Fashion.  Today I am sharing a big trend for Spring 2014:  Neutrals!  I like to add texture to my neutrals for that extra eye catching detail!  I love the geometric details in the white blouse and repeating them in the black purse!  And the pin tucks in the white blouse are such a pretty feminine detail!  I put together this lookbook that would be perfect for 9 to 5:  https://keatonrow.com/lookbook/53480aba908f0db34200f096/1
Deals for this lookbook:  Nude blazer under $30.00!  White blazer $44.00, white geometric blouse under $50.00, pencil skirt just under $34.00 and hand bag is under $50.00!
I love Keaton Row for their great styles, great retailers, free styling services, free shipping to US mainland customers and great return policies!  Don't forget, if you visit me at Keaton Row and request a lookbook in my first 2 month as a stylist (April and May), you will be entered in a drawing for  $25.00 gift cart to spend at any Keaton Row Retailer!  NO purchase necessary to enter or win!  You can find me at Keaton Row here:  https://keatonrow.com/stylist/claredempsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails