background

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Celebrate Mom with FCCB!


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #210 Celebrate Mom

This Weeks Sponsor

$50.00 Giftcard to SVG Cuts


~This Weeks Challenge~

Celebrate Mom
Create a project that celebrates mom.

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.

Here is my project:  A 3 Dimensional gift box from SVG Cuts and a card to match with my Cricut cartridges:  A Child's Year, George Basic Shapes, & CTMH Art Philosophy.

I know many of you are new Explore owners and wonder about SVG's.  I can highly recommend the SVG Cuts SVG's!  Their files are very accurate, and professional!  The provide pdf instructions and detailed instructional videos for projects like the teapot!  And they are worth watching.  I tried to glue the spout on upside down on my first teapot.  So, watch the videos! Here are close up views of the teapot and the card. Their files are created to scale and they have saved the special cuts to separate layers (for example the fold lines) so they cut properly!
Along with great products SVGCuts is one of the most generous companies in the industry!  I am always finding giveaways on their blog and FB page!  Thanks SVGCuts!

Inside the card, the sentiment says, "Mom your love warms my heart!"  Most of the paper is Basic Grey.  I am not sure about the stripe it has been in the stash forever!  I made this for my Mother-in-Law, who collects teapots.  



3 comments:

  1. I just adore this teapot set! Wonderful papers, and an adorable set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Clare, I love the papers and color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift box and the matching card you made is perfect! I love the papers you used, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails