background

Monday, May 26, 2014

My Must Haves Tops for Summer Fashion

Today I am talking about my must have tops for Summer Fashion.  On my list of must haves, is a graphic shirt.  I am a stay at home Mom most days, so I love a casual shirt.  I love the Michael Kors top in  black and white above and ordered my own.  It is the softest fabric ever and so comfy!  It is already out of stock!  I love to wear it with black pants and a blazer for work to tone it down a bit, or with my jeans for date night.
I also had to have this Lucky Brand blue and white graphic shirt and once again the fabric so soft and much lighter weight than I thought, so nice and cool for Summer.  I love how flattering this neckline is and wear a small pendant with a garnet to pull out the red in the band at the bottom.
Also on my must haves, is the statement necklace to go with the tops.  I chose this one byStephan & Co. because I already had a turquoise bracelet and earrings, but no necklace.  I wear this with the first top.   This was at a great price too, at $24.00!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails