background

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#TrendyTuesday: Check Out the Spring Summer Trend

 
One trend I am loving this Spring/Summer is the classic check fabric!  It adds a casual chic feel to so many looks.  Above it's used in the wrap dress by Diane von Furstenburg.  I've paired it with a fabulous belted jacket and great accessories.  The wrap dress flatters so many figures, because it creates a waistline.  You can find the look above here.
While I love Diane, her dresses are not in my budget.  So I took a look at our other KR retailers and found a fun check dress for the girl on a slimmer budget.  I love the hot pink denim jacket and earrings!  Find the great check dress above ON SALE here.
And what about the customer who isn't sure about wearing a check print, but wants to pull off the trend?  She can try the trend on her bag, like the look above with the red shift dress. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails