background

Monday, April 13, 2015

MakeItMine Monday: A Look for Less!

I loved, loved, loved the white blouse featured on Who, What, Wear for Spring office looks, but it was way outside my price range and out of stock.  So, I took a look at the Keaton Row catalog and found a great option for less by Michael Kors at $89.50 (instead of $290.00).  I love Michael's white blouse for it's pleated back, high low hem and the lacy sleeves.  I plan to pair it with the pencil skirt for work and jeans for everyday and I'll add a statement necklace to help balance the back pleats.  It will be my new white blouse closet staple for Summer.  If you love this look find it in my Keaton Row lookbook here. 
Here it is styled for the office.   You may also want to check out my faux leather skirt find for less in the office look at $31.80! Find the office look with a fabulous pencil skirt deal here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails