background

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Finish Your UFO's Challenge 13: Lace

Happy Easter!  This basket was made with a Silhouette file designed by Samantha Walker.  I bought it some time ago and didn't get to cutting it until this weeks challenge and Easter inspired me to get it done.  I would post the link, but I can't figure out how to get to the file unless I am in the Silhouette software.  I plan to fill it with some goodies for my niece.
This week I am continuing with my Finish Your Unfinished Objects Challenge.  And working with the Anniversary theme, the 13th anniversary, this week's extra entry theme is lace.  So work on a UFO that involves lace or paper lace for an extra entry this week. 
To enter this challenge, leave me a comment with your blog post address, or comment in my Facebook UFO challenge group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails