background

Thursday, August 18, 2016

August with Anna Day 18: Drawing My Paper

Anna Griffin has some beautiful detailed files for the Cricut perfect for using the pen accessories.  I have been wanting to try drawing some paper using these files.  Here is some paper I made using the Cricut Medium Tip Silver Pen and Anna's Elegant Embellishments Cartridge.  After I drew the Anna pattern on the paper, I used some silver pens to doodle inside the image and add a bit of sparkle
I plan to use it on a wedding page that I hope to post later this month.
It looks 3 dimensional, doesn't it?  What a great way to get the look of layers and keep it flat!  I loved this technique so much, I will be adding Cricut pens to my Christmas wish list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails