background

Friday, August 19, 2016

August With Anna Day 19: Finally Friday

For this Finally Friday post, I am finally using some of my stash! I pulled out my embellishment stash and used a cameo embellishment I got from an Anna Griffin warehouse sale a few years ago.  At first, I was not inspired by the orange tones and so it ended up forgotten in the stash.
But I recently saw a card made with a cameo and this same doily die (also AG).   So I got it made up asap!  I used a foiled lemon embellishment from Anna Griffin and trimmed off the rind portion, so that it looks like a flower.  I then mounted an AG sentiment in the center.

Supplies
Anna Griffin Die
Anna Griffin Sweet Salutations Pop Up Card Kit
Anna Griffin Fantastic Flips Card kit (round sentiment)
Anna Griffin Cameo Embellishment
K and Company Paper (center aqua strip)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails