background

Sunday, September 18, 2016

UFO Challenge #38 Anything Goes

The finish you Un Finished Object Challenge continues and this week is my 38th challenge.  There is no 38th wedding anniversary gift tradition to inspire the challenge, so it's another Anything Goes Challenge.  Use this week to pull out any project you started for the Fall or Winter last year or in years past and get it done!  Just pull out a UFO you need to work on and post a link to your blog post below, or photo online.  You can even join us on Facebook with your project.  Work on any un finished object this week for two entries.  The prize for the UFO Challenge for the months of September and October is a Jamberry Application Kit and several wraps.  These were donated by Jamie Pengiel Furst.  Thanks so much Jamie!

For my photo above I scrapped another page in my Anna Griffin planner that will go into my quotes to live my album someday.  I love the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and wanted to go over these with my boys at the start of the school year.  We talked about putting first things first this week and I asked them to tell me what are their first three things.

Supplies
Anna Griffin Fun & Fabulous Instant Scrapbook Kit (paper behind Habits)
Anna Griffin Planner
K and Company Paper 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails