background

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Fix Your Sizzix Big Short with a New Bearing


I have had several die cut machines and at some point, they have all broken.  I am not sure if it is just a function of age and use, or if I am making too big a sandwich.  My Sizzix machine is several years old and began cutting on one side only.  I found a couple of tutorials on how to fix your Sizzix online and asked my hubby to fix mine.  

So, he took the machine apart and found a broken bearing.  Upon looking for Sizzix parts online, I only found a site that looked Russian.  I was reluctant to purchase from such a site and took a look on Amazon for the same size bearing.  Here is the bearing perfect for the Sizzix Big Shot.  So, for $13.95 my Sizzix is working like it's brand new.  Thanks Amazon and VBX Bearing!
The first thing I cut with my repaired Sizzix?  A Spellbinders Tiered Multi loop bow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails