background

Sunday, November 5, 2017

#embellishgratitude Day 5: Thankful for my sisters


I have been fortunate enough to have six sisters.  Over the years, friends have come and gone.  They may have made new friends I didn't think I should hang out with, moved away or just drifted apart.  But I will always have my sisters.  They are my forever friends.

Everything on this is Anna Griffin!  The flowers are from the Anna Griffin Window Ledge card kit.  The gold embellishment is Anna Griffin Cut and Emboss Fretwork die.  The sentiment and border strip are from a card kit.  The circle from Anna Griffin Nifty Nested Layers. and the blue cardstock if from one of Anna's 12 x 12 paper packs.  All of it is on an Anna Griffin planner page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails